Cinedeck Financial Solutions
Cinedeck Financial Solutions (CFS) offers competitive financing and leasing options for all your purchasing needs. Cinedeck has partnered with a number of First Class Lending Institutions to offer flexible bank rate financing. We understand our clients cannot spend hours at a time securing loans and dealing with complicated documentations so we have made the process seamless and easy, eliminating the lengthy credit submission process.
By pre-qualifying our clients and the credit submission process we get you the financing you need quickly and with minimal paperwork. Our goal is to maximize your profits with your new investment from day one and putting the focus back on your business.
For more information contact Finance
- 100% financing
- Application up to $150,000
- Approval within hours
- No Financials required
- No hidden fees
- Available from 12 to 60 months
- Equipment Finance Agreements, Capital Leases or Operating Leases
- Fixed Rate and Terms for the duration of the contract
- Early Buy Out Options available
Benefits of Leasing
- Equipment Leasing is the use of an Asset. No business pays for its employees in advance; they pay people as they contribute. It should be no different with a contributing asset like business equipment. Financing enables you to pay as you go.
- Longer Terms. Many banks only lend money for a short term, usually 12 to 36 months. In finance arrangements, the term can be as long as 60 months, and in some cases, even longer.
- Conservation of Capital. Because of the sizable cash outlay involved in purchasing new equipment many businesses finance to conserve capital.
- Easier than Bank Loans. Financing programs and procedures are specifically designed to take the red tape out of financing. A one-page application is often all that is required.
- Little or no Down Payment. Special programs reflect the unique financing needs of specific industries. Small up-front costs make leasing very attractive.
- Fixed Payment. Monthly payments on a Financing are generally fixed for the entire term of the Financing. This enables you to budget and manage equipment dollars for the months or years ahead.
- 100% Financing. Traditional methods of financing usually do not include “soft costs” such as set-up or installation, service contracts and delivery fees.
- Purchase Options are Available. At the end of the Financing you may purchase the equipment at an agreed upon price ($1.00, 10% or FMV) or simply return the equipment.
- Special Programs. Marketing and pricing programs can be customized to reflect the different financing needs of various industries.
- Master Financing. The master Financing agreement provides for a “line of credit” to cover the acquisition of equipment over time from one or various vendors. The pricing is based on the total amount approved, thus giving lower rates to even the smallest part of the Financing package.